Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are your experiences with long distance relationships?

I'm in one right now, and I'm glad to be with him :)





what are some of your experiences or lessons you have learned? Is it something you could see yourself willing to try?What are your experiences with long distance relationships?
My girlfriend and I are trying it. It's really hard but I believe in the saying ';Distance makes the heart grow fonder';What are your experiences with long distance relationships?
Out of sight, out of the rational mind. As soon as the letter is read, or the phone call is terminated, each reverts to a real world that is alien to the other. Long distance relationships are habit - not reality. I don't recall the song, but I vividly recall the lyric: ';When I'm not near the boy I love, I love the boy I'm near.'; Such is life.
Well phone sex gets boring after awhile...


j
hard
They're difficult...but provided you are both 'in love'...they can work...

No comments:

Post a Comment