Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think of long distance relationships?

My boyfriend is a Marine. He is in Arizona right now and I am in Missouri. What do you think of long distance relationships?
you can put up with anything for a while


but, plan on making regular visitsWhat do you think of long distance relationships?
Doable but not easy.





But as I kept trying to tell the woman I was in one with, anything really worth doing is not easy.





The distance is a real test to the relationship. One that just has to be overcome just like any other problem a relationship goes through. It's not easy but if/when over come, any other problem that might come up can be settled because you've already been through a really big one.
My cousin lives in Pennsylvania and has a long distance relationship with a girl in Texas. They visit each other sometimes (her parents are wealthy and always pay for his plane ticket). They seem to be strong, and my cousin is always faithful to her. They are even planning on getting together for Christmas and going to New York city. I think if your love is truly strong enough, then a long distance relationship can certainly be able to work.
Frustrating but definitely worth the effort.
I dont think they work out to well.. O_o..wouldnt you want someone to hug and kiss you, how can you do that if your far away?
A great time to have a secret affair.


























Haha.
some work, some don't
Hard but doable
I think if you're a strong enough couple and you both agree to commit then it can work out.


x
wont work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment