Sunday, May 9, 2010

How much importance do you give to being sexually appealing, when it comes to relationships?

Either you or your potential partner.How much importance do you give to being sexually appealing, when it comes to relationships?
For me, being sexually appealing had nothing to do with finding someone to be with. I dressed like I do now, in jeans and a t-shirt. Always have and I had no problems finding a boyfriend or getting my husband. They either liked me or they didn't, I didn't really care. If they didn't take the time to get to know me instead of judging me on my appearance then they weren't worth my time. I never went with anyone based on looks. What makes a person attractive to me, relationship wise, is personality, sense of humor, how they treat me, etc. If I just wanted sex, I went on looks because I knew I wouldn't be dealing with that person for long.How much importance do you give to being sexually appealing, when it comes to relationships?
very important. and that is why women have the advantage. it's pretty easy for a woman to be somewhat sexually appealing because different men like a wide variety of different types of women. but when it comes to sex appeal, most men are not attractive to women. most women tend to prefer the cute young boyish types.





unless you are a woman or a cute young guy, these are very bad times for dating.
Somewhat important, it is shallow to say you love someone only for looks, but lets be honest. It is the first thing you see. If you are not attracted physically you can not even get to the personality qualities of the person.





This can be over come when you do not meet the person, but it normally does not work out having a beautiful person with an ugly duckling. Anything is possible of course and nothing is set in stone.






Your avatar is sexually appealing. And gosh, I am just so hot after him, he is just the most handsome man ever. Yes, definitely I am a believer now, can't keep my hands off him, so beautiful. And the best part is, the rest of him in the relationship is even better. To me anyway. Y'all might not think a thing about him.
I date pretty much right now only for sex so sexual appeal is very important. In a covenant of love, though, it's not important to me at all. The greatest romance and most profound love I've ever had was with a skinny shriveled up man in a wheel-chair who could move only his right pinky. It was his heart I was after. It was a grand one. He composed a lovely symphony for me called, ';Ode to a Blonde';. : )
Sexual attraction is very important I believe, if we just get along great but I'm not attracted to you, we might as well just be friends.





I don't think looks has much to do with it, my hubs is not the most handsome in the world but he's sexy like crazy lol.
Well, there has to be an initial physical attraction, or the relationship isn't going to get very far. There's got to be other things to keep it going, but physical attraction certainly helps.
Quite a lot. I wouldn't have a romantic relationship with someone with whom I wouldn't have a sexual relationship. Once that's been established, though, other factors become more important.
I've forgotten








:(

No comments:

Post a Comment