Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is your opinion on interracial relationships?

Do you think it's biased? I say it's biased because I've seen MANY black men having a relationship with white women but I've rarely seen a white man having a relationship with a black woman. Why do you think it is so?What is your opinion on interracial relationships?
I guess if that is true it is biased, but so? Maybe white women like to date out of the race more than black women? Who knows.





I don't have a problem with it.What is your opinion on interracial relationships?
Interracial relationships are just as wonderful as a normal relationship. I'm white, my girlfriend is black. I love her so much. The only part that gets hard to deal with are the parents. It only makes you try harder though.





I find that rare interracial relationship work a lot better because they're not in it for something. Rather they fell in love. However not to say that all common IR relationships are to benefit from the other. Just most likely.
I may not know much about love, but I know that race/ethnicity is not something that should separate two people who love each other.
No it's not biased.


I'm all for it.


I date interracial occasionally
see i dont care i think the should just call the relationship a relationship. see im black and im going out with a white guy
i'm in one. theres nothing wrong with interracial dating/relationships.
whatever happens, happens
I prefer interspecie relationships
Love is love no matter what your color.
I see nothing wrong with it. I was in one w/my last bf. I'm african-american and he was middle-eastern. (Libyan).
i don't care its none of my Business

No comments:

Post a Comment