Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why am I so good at others relationships but not my own?

I am great at solving problems with other people's relationships but the thing is I can never solve my own. All of my gf's have either cheated on me or uhh cheated on me. It's like I know a lot about relationships but I can never figure out my own. Other people can but not me why is that? Do you have the same problem?Why am I so good at others relationships but not my own?
We are usually better at solving other people's problems for this reason - they AREN'T OUR OWN! And things are usually easier said than done. Everyone's situation is different, and even if we TRY to put ourselves in other people's shoes, its not the same. I don't think you're doing anything wrong (only you would know that). Perhaps you are just picking the wrong women? There's a lot of factors to consider, but don't be so hard on yourself.Why am I so good at others relationships but not my own?
yup exactly i have the same problem
You're a sailor. You're away for long periods at sea. Gives them time to cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment