Sunday, May 9, 2010

How do you feel about interracial relationships?

I was just wondering how yall feel about interracially dating and relationships. does it bother you at all, or have u gotten past it and just see everybody as a whole?How do you feel about interracial relationships?
ive gotten past itHow do you feel about interracial relationships?
Well technically I am in one %26amp; I don't see any issues.My boyfriend is Chinese. I was adopted and raised by a Caucasian family even though I am Asian/Colombian.





I love him %26amp; I don't think of him as my Chinese boyfriend, but rather a really sweet, sincere, and wonderful guy. There are absolutely some cultural differences that cause the occasional trouble. His family primarily speaks Cantonese %26amp; his Mom is legally deaf so I need to be more patient sometimes but honestly it's not really a problem.





And I love learning about his culture. Because I love him, the things important to him are important to me as well. So I am always learning and I have such a respect for is culture. His parents came to the states with about $5 and a suitcase and his father is now a dentist with two offices as well as a college professor.





Interracial relationships are no big deal as long as the couple are both willing to work through any issues and are committed to a loving relationship.
Personally I don't mind it but normally I prefer to date within my race, I normally find Caucasian girls more attractive. I don't know if it's because it's preference or because I'm Caucasian too.
Color (and age) has never bothered me as long as they treat me right... I have dated Italian, Egyptian, Latino, German, African and African American men.
It's not the 18th century anymore. Anyone can love anyone regardless of the color of their skin :)
I don't think there's anything wrong with it (never thought that there is anything wrong with it)
Fine by me.
I totally ok with me. I wouldnt mind being in one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment