Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you change hook ups to relationships?

I have been hooking up with this guy on and off since july. I want him to be my boyfriend. And i dont know how to ask him, or talk to him about it. Im scared of rejection, but i don't know if that's the problem i thought he'd ask me already. Is he just using me?How do you change hook ups to relationships?
You can say something like, ';I think you have an amazing personality';, anything that is a big hint that you like him as more than a hookup. If he responds positively, then keep that vibe going. If he responds indifferently, then you don't have to risk anything further.How do you change hook ups to relationships?
You HAVE to ask him. We can't read minds. Neither can you. Neither can he. He might think you're happy just ';hooking up'; and might not know you want a boyfriend. Talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment