Sunday, May 9, 2010

How do you feel about interracial relationships?

I am writing an essay on interracial relationships for a collage paper and I need to get a few diverse opinions on how people feel. Don't worry I will give thumbs up to everyone and not get mad no matter what you opinion might be because that is just what I want, is your opinionHow do you feel about interracial relationships?
People are afraid of the unknown. Nothing new there. That's not a race issue; it's just fear of the unknown and it's been there since the beginning of time. People who regularly interact with people of different races quickly realize that there are no substantive differences. The challenge to all of us is to expand our social interactions to expand our awareness of other cultures.





We will know that we are making progress when people stop focusing on interracial as a word...





If our society is to grow, then we must embrace ALL relationships that encourage commitment and stability. Whether a person embraces a person of a different race or one of the same gender, we need to develop a respect for their choice and not attempt to push our prejudices towards them. Life is short and we should not waste our days here by condemning people who have beliefs that differ from ours.How do you feel about interracial relationships?
Inter-racial relationships are the best in my opinion. I think when


people from two different cultures are together, the chances of


keeping the relationship interesting are higher. The couple can


learn and appreciate the differences from one another and in turn


can become more diverse themselves. I'm planning to marry


someone outside of my race, regardless of what my parents think.
Like any other relationship. I hate it when people try to force it down our throats like that is the best type of relationship there is and that it produces smarter kids and better looking kids. That is when I just start to get fed up with the non sense. Never the less, I am Indian and I would never date an Indian woman.
I'm in one, too....for a little over 6 years, though I have dated a few races of men in my lifetime.





Besides that, my family is pretty colorful......





We are all the same species, human beings.....homosapiens.





Kinda like the housecat. You don't see all the orange tabby's ganging up together to beat up the gray cats, right? LOL





Too bad when a simple housecat is more intelligent that a lot of people. Cats KNOW they are just cats. No more, no less. Same with humans....
i love them and i wish people could see how they are just like any other relationship, more people would be able to find love easier and quicker if they didnt limit themselves into looking at a certain race.








there are so many different fish in the see, why limit to only a quarter of them?
Been in them for years and I love them. I must admit I MISSSSSSS black men. When my old man and I split up for a while, I went back with a black man and boy oh boy did I miss them!!
LOL @ Jungle J.





But yeah, I think they are a relationship just like every other one. Except more interesting and never boring. Anyone who disagrees with it are just close-minded, stupid, and racist=)
Cultural relationships yep.
they're awesome. I'm in an interracial relationship myself.
if thats what people want more power to them


i hate it but, thats just life so live w. it
If it was for love it would be cool but most of the time it isn't so in that sense no
Im in one and his colour is not why am with him, its becuz we click and everything else...
I love them, as long as they are for the right reason and not some weird sort of fetishes like ANIME.
it's just like any other relationship


but those people get more crap about it
Doesn't bother me. I think it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment