Sunday, May 9, 2010

What to do about a 7 year old talking about romantic and somewhat sexual relationships?

My 7 year old sister is always talking about wanting a boyfriend. I've asked her why, and she said because she wants a boy to love her. I told her that there's many people who love her; family friends, but she said that she wants to be loved ';in a different way';





She tells me stories about her friends kissing boys, and the boys ';touching their privates'; ...





My mom and I have tried explaining she's too young, but we can't get through to her. Any advice?What to do about a 7 year old talking about romantic and somewhat sexual relationships?
Does she watch Hannah Montana and shows that are more appropriate for teenagers than 7 yr olds?? The girls in those kind of shows are boy crazy and she (or her friends) could be learning from watching things on tv. As someone else said I would be speaking to the ';friends'; parents. These things are soooo not ok for a 7yo. ---Also watch and see what she could be learning from older neighborhood kids on the school bus etc. As far as how to handle it I think you should leave that up to your mom and maybe keep a closer eye on her and look for clues as to how and where she's getting these behaviors....What to do about a 7 year old talking about romantic and somewhat sexual relationships?
I think I'd be having a chat with these friends mothers about what is going on and have a seriously long talk about the inappropriateness of what they are doing and saying with your daughter. I think I'd also have her examined for potential sexual abuse. A seven year old doesn't normally have this kind of sexual knowledge unless they have seen something happen or have had someone do something to them. It would raise a big concern and red flag in my mind that something isn't right.
it's sick and pretty sad these days. each year goes by and younger and younger kids become sexually active.





I am not really good with kids but , sit her down and give a long talk, maybe the birds and the bee's and tell her to wait for atleast middle school before she should start going out with people.
if these friendas are from school i would talk to the school and the friends parents and then talk to your sister and just explain to her shes to young and that shes got loads of time for boyfriends the sexual ype anyway also find out what she thinks being loved by a boy means to her
wow dont you think she is a little young? talk to the parents of her friends and tell them about hwat there kids atre doing
really should ask her has she been molested sounds weird 4 a girl that young to be talking that way. she learned it fro somewhere get her a kids bible
shes young i dont think she understand what you mean keep talkin to her tho, and pray





hope i helped :)
Yes, you need God in your whole families life these days there is so much evil against the family; have everyone say this prayer together around the table then after wards ask god to help your family! He will!


Put aside your unbelief and Say this prayer so God can come into your life, He is right there waiting, hoping You will make this choice %26amp; say it.


He has a plan for your life He can and will help you with everything. He wants you to be the best you can be. He loves you and gave You free will to choose having His unfailing love in your life or not He loved you first and left the door open for you. Its up to you to walk through into His loving arms.


God can help you, If only you ask Him.


If you want to accept Christ as Savior and turn from your sins, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this:


';Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask You in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve You always.'; Amen


He helped me and I want you to feel his Love too.


Then pass on this prayer to others so they can get to know Gods unfailing love too!
hi . i like it soo match .
  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment