Thursday, May 13, 2010

How many of you had a good relationships with your parents?

How many of you had a good relationships with your parents?If not good then do you think it was all your parent's fault and you were just Angel?How many of you had a good relationships with your parents?
Depends on the age range- during some times, it was better than others... Even today there are times that are better and times that are worse but they will always help if I or my son need itHow many of you had a good relationships with your parents?
relationships between parents and children can vary and they usually clash in personality when the child is going through puberty





1. parents may not approve of their boyfriends and girlfriends


2. appearence/ dress sense may not please the parents so for example it may be too revealing or something. This is more likely with girls and their make up


3. Parents may pressurize children at school





these are only three - there are more !!





its good to try and be honest and develop a sense of trust
I have a good relationship with my parents. Mine were overprotective and I got used to it. I think in some ways I was lucky I came from a 2-parent home. I really feel for the kids who come from a divorced household but I also know people divorce for a good reason and IT IS NEVER the child fault.
How do you define ';good';? Do you mean ';relatively 'good'';, or ';absolutely 'good'';? and if ';relatively 'good'';, than in comparison to what?


See how complicated a seemingly simple question really is?


Anyway, I figure my relationship with my parents was good - I've mostly forgiven them for the terrible, embarrassing, harmful things that they did to me, and we get along fine. I just hope that my kids can do the same...
me and my mom are like sisters we get along really good. but i used to hate her most my life.


my dad and me used to be super close till guys got in my life...ahah but i dont live with him so we dont talk anymore but were good.





oh and definitly not an angel. my brothers are angels, im a good kid.. but in my family ive always been the one the drama is around. devil childd ha
My mom and I have a good relationship.


My dad and I, not so much.





I don't think I was an Angel, I certainly made things worse sometimes. But he is at fault too. He is, in short, a very difficult person to get along with.
um with one of them


pretty good relationship with my mom cause we got along and hear each other out ,


not so good with dad. i wasnt a perfect angel but he was very opiniated so it was hard to have any communication at all
I have a good relationship with my parents we sometimes have spats but it wouldn't make it a good relationship with out it because after wards you make up and it makes your relationship stronger
iam having a very good relationship with my parent


they are understand me, they conversation me, also I'm conversation them but on the other hand does not became empty from problems

No comments:

Post a Comment