Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do girls do for guys in relationships?

Besides looking nice.





I've never had the opportunity to be given anything in a relationship really. Then again, I haven't been in too many relationships.What do girls do for guys in relationships?
I do a lot for my boyfriend, while he is working i will bring lunch up for him because i know he has been working hard and does not have time or energy to go out and get something, plus fast food everyday is not good, so i will bring him some home cooked food for him. I will make his favortie meals on weekends, my bf likes it when i rub his back or rub his head while he is driving, he just likes to know that i care really. We have been together for 4 years, i guess i am doing something right.What do girls do for guys in relationships?
With the guys that I've been with, I've shown them respect. I've done things to make them feel good about themselves. I've given compliments


I've given massages. I've done different things for the different guys that I've been with.





It all depends on the type of girl you're in a relationship with and the type of guy you are.
well i don't know about other ppl but i would be willing to do just about anything for that guy if i really liked him and we were in a relationship. I would always make sure he had something with him that was from me
Im the one that drives in my relationship and i plan special trips for the two of us. Like going to that fair or mini golfing or i give him special sexual things he likes thoses the best :)
it depends on how sluty the gurl is

No comments:

Post a Comment