Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do you think about online/long distant relationships?

What do you think about them, just in general? Do you think they can work?


I met someone a few weeks ago and we really click and I really look forward to talking to him every day.


What's your opinions?What do you think about online/long distant relationships?
Well my best friend met her boyfriend on myspace. They've never met in real life. Everyone thinks it's really weird and that it won't last but I think if they both claim that they're in love then forget what everyone else says. I just think it would be hard.. and for the long distance part, I can speak on my own behalf and say that yes they do work because I am absolutely in love with my boyfriend and he is in the navy a billion miles away from me and we talk everyday and when he comes home to visit it seems like nothings changed. Yes it's hard to maintain a relationship with someone who you hardly see but it can work.What do you think about online/long distant relationships?
If you really are into that person you should try to make it work. There is nothing wrong with an online relationship, but most of the time i don't think they work out,but the best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment