Sunday, May 9, 2010

How do you feel about interracial relationships?

I was just wondering how yall feel about interracially dating and relationships. does it bother you at all, or have u gotten past it and just see everybody as a whole?How do you feel about interracial relationships?
I see absolutely no problem with it. People are people, and although we can deny who we are attracted to we can't change it. People love who they love.How do you feel about interracial relationships?
Honestly, I've never been able to understand *why* this kind of thing is an issue. My first thought, upon seeing, for example, a black person and a white person kissing wouldn't be ';that guy/girl is black and I think ____ about it,'; it would be, ';Huh. That's cute, and I'm looking away now to give them privacy.';
It's never been a problem for me, so I've never had to get over it. You fall in love with the PERSON, %26amp; love sees no gender, religion, disability, or color.





I would know. My wiife is white. I'm black. I've dated %26amp; loved both within %26amp; outside of my race. It's about the PERSON.
I think relationships work best if the couple had similar childhoods. So, growing up in the same place and going to the same schools would make the best foundation. Racial characteristics are less important than cultural differences arent they?
I won';t comment - I'll just that the 5th on your inquiry, because I would be assassinated if I expressed my thoughts..


As for seeing everybody as a whole... CLOSE spelling dear..!!!!!


Rachelle In High Heels
I'm gay for christ's sake. Ignorance towards interracial couples was *so* 50 years ago.
I think it's absolutely wonderful.


Although, at the moment, I am bitter at everyone who's in a relationship, because I'm still single. ;(
I don't see a problem with it. I'm black, I go for white guys all the time. Its just my personal preference, black guys don't turn me on.


j
I'm half black half white actually. I see no problem at all. It's not like they're creating less-than-human freaks or something.
I enjoy my interracial relationship...though we do get stared at a lot. It's strange because you'd think they stare because we're too women, but it's because I'm black and she's white.
that's just ridiculous... if u love some1... what does race has to do with it?





only some1 who is very ignorant would care about such things...
I am all for it. I personally love Latino Men as much as I do White Guys.
I married a Puerto-Rican woman, so I guess I feel pretty good about it.
I don't think a moment about them. I'm a blank. Doesn't bother me at all.
I see every girl as a hole.
I think people should do what makes them happy.
Nothing much.Just as long as your happy that's all that counts.
Skin doesn't make a person I'm black and white and bisexual
i like black guys and black girls :P


im a white guy
It doesn't matter to me.I tend to be more attracted to girls outside my race, so I'm cool with it.

1 comment:

  1. Am Cannon shelly from Usa, i am sharing about my experience and testimony online in search of a spell caster that will restore my marriage and make me live a happy life. I was introduced to a spell caster by my neighbor and i contact him. to my greatest surprise i never though that there was going to be a real spell caster for me but i was amazed when i met a real one in the person of His Majesty,HIGH PRIEST OZIGIDIDON who helped in in bring back my man and making me have a happy marriage and home and also help in restoring back my job and life and sincerely it is to numerous for me to mention, i just can't thank him more that enough for all he has done but i want to sincerely thank him for restoring my hope that there are still real spell casters out there. Indeed he is so real and true to his job. i am glad i met him and i will hold him in high esteem till i leave this earth. Your HIGHNESS i will never let you go you are my foundation.High priest can be gotten on highpriestozigididon@gmail.com. i know when you contact him and he worked for you, you will definitely come back to thank me. high priest is so great and powerful.. i have lost the adjective to classify him.

    ReplyDelete