Sunday, May 9, 2010

What do you think of long distance relationships?

My boyfriend is a Marine. He is in Arizona right now and I am in Missouri. What do you think of long distance relationships?
If you love him, it can work. My father was in the Marine's for 25 years. He and my mother met on a blind date and have been married 50 years!!! If you really love him, it can work. My parents were separated several times during his years of service and they're still going strong. Marines are special men. Hold on to him!!! What do you think of long distance relationships?
If it's true love, then I suppose it will keep. Think of this, though: there are couples living in the same city; same state, and they are farther apart then you and your boyfriend. And I'm not talking about in distance. I'm talking on the level of spiritual, mental, and emotional.






If you can make it work ok but they are very tough because of the time and distance apart for someone to feel close you need to be with them.
What's the point if you can't be close to the person? It's like a penpal.

No comments:

Post a Comment