Sunday, May 9, 2010

What do you think about interacial relationships?

Im white and my boyfriend is black. Half of my family doesn't care but the other is not ok with it at all. I was wondering what others opinions are on this.What do you think about interacial relationships?
I think that is absolutely fine. Race should not be an issue. My sister who is black is dating a white guy and my brother, also black has a white girlfriend.





And if my parents told me I couldn't date someone because of their race, I would completely disregard what they said and would continue dating the person.What do you think about interacial relationships?
Well on my profile i state that i am a very interracial person. lol





but for me I'm white and Ive never dated someone of my same race, my family eventually got use to it, i usually only date African American boys, and some of my family still has problems but i usually just tell them to get over it.





I mean if they cant accept who I'm with and who i am, then its none of their Business what i do anyways.





just remember love See's no color
I think you should be with whoever makes you happy, man, woman, black, white, whatever as long as it's legal and safe. I'm white and my girlfriend is asian, I know it's not as taboo as a white/black relationship, but it is very narrow minded to not accept somebody just because of the color they are.
its perfectly fine,


i have dated many black guys...no my parents werent perfectly ok with it but once they met him %26amp; saw all the reasons i loved him they learned that he was no different from a white guy. There really is no difference except skin color. tlak to your parents i am sure if they get to know him they will learn why oyu love him.
I am mexican, Indian, %26amp; White. I would not date any race but a black person and thats because thats whom i am attracted to. My whole family hates it, They come off as very rascist but i do not care. It should not matter what anyone else thinks if you are happy with him then ignor everyone. its hard but i have been doing it for years.
I have a white friend who dates a black guy. She's been happily in love with him for 2 years now. The thing is everyone talks about her. I don't think I'd want some one to talk about me like that so it's deffinitely not something I would do...
what??


Why is this even a question





LOVE IS LOVE


I dont care if your white, black, asian, hispanic or whatever other label you feel the need to slap onto people....you are all HUMANS...you are all ONE!!


Anyone who is not ok with that is a compelete jackas


:)
Idc. Love who you want, color doesn't come with rules telling you who you should love.
I think it's fine (I'm in my 40s) as long as you're prepared to deal with people who don't approve of inter-racial relationships.
i wouldnt.. because at my school all the black guys think the white girls are slutty n try gettin with themm..


but i think its nice. i have no problems with it.
My boyfriend is black as well, My family LOVES him. Love has no color, you shouldn't care what anyone thinks about your relationship anyway. As long as your happy does it matter? :)
Seeing as I am the result of an interracial marriage, I definitely don't have a problem with them.
I don't care do whatever makes you happy. race is just the color of your skin not who you are on the inside.
I think of them as any other relationship. There is beauty in everybody.
Fabulous!!!





In my opinion, it is the ultimate form of racial equality.
Love is love. Colour doesn't matter. :]
I personaly would not do it, but It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment