Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I develop good relationships with guys?

I've never had any good relationships with guys. A lot of guys that I encounter make it obvious they just want sex (I'm in college and no I don't dress or act slutty). I talk to guys but I have never had a close friendship or relationship with one. I've never had a boyfriend but I've been on dates with good nice guys but for some reason I'm just not interested in them and I don't know why. How can I develop good relationships with guys?How can I develop good relationships with guys?
You are not interested in the ';good nice guys'; because to you they seem weak. Not nice guys are more predator-ish and therefore seem stronger. These types are the types that want sex and little else; they're predators after all. But a woman wants strength in a male more than anything else.


This is the perenial problems for the ladies--the bad guys are attractive because they seem strong. But the problem is the relationships don't work well or at all, given some time. Their ';strength'; is of the destructive kind.


The solution is to find a nice guy that is strong, as in strong personality. They exist, though they are infrequent.


You might try eHarmony (or similar), that way the time spent searching is far less (that random encounters) and can be much more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment