Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How many serious relationships did you have before finding the right one?

I am just curious about this. I feel like I've gone through atleast 10 guys now and have been hurt so many times. Just don't know how many more I need to go through before I finally have some luck. Also, how old were you and was there a particular relationship that you made mistakes in that helped you get to the right person, did you actively seek this person or did you meet them unexpectedly?How many serious relationships did you have before finding the right one?
I have been with the same guy since I was 17. I'm 22 now, and we're getting married this year :) Finding him was very unexpected, we started working together and I was his supervisor and he was a friend of my best guy friend. I used to not like him, thinking he was self centered and rude. Turns out he's the sweetest guy I've ever met, and I couldn't be more in love if I tried.


Sometimes it's easier to find love when you're not actually ';looking'; for it. Just relax, and let Cupid do his thing :]


Good Luck to you!How many serious relationships did you have before finding the right one?
iv only really ever had one serious relationship ,we were good friends before we started going out and we trusted each other completely ,maybe you need to befriend someone first and stay good friends with him first .me and my boyfriend met in like a bording school thing ,he was one of the supervisors and i was a student (not as gross as that sounds hes only 3years older than me and i was 16 he was 19) and now we have been together over 2years and we eventually moved out of the bording school and moved in together
I thought I found the one when I was around 12 lol and we did go out for about 4 years but then, we ended it day before v day and he had another gf the next day haha. But now I know I've found the right one and we've been together pretty much for 4 years now and we're engaged. so only took me one serious relationship.
ive only dated one guy ..in highschool


but had lots of flings with guys and they have all ended some well others not so great


not fouind the one yet


god knows when i will


i went through one that really got me ...still not over it and its been like a year ..so i dont no how many more i ihave to go throiugh
listen mam.


when the relationship is serious with lots of love , trust faith then there is no need of finding any other alternative


the relationship u r talking about is not a fun, happen once not like child toys


so better be


ajay
1. just 1 really serious one and we r engaged now :)
forget it


wanna be serious in ur life then just concerntrate in ur work %26amp; family


dont search for ur mate


just wanna be ur phone a friend


mine mob no is 9920499972


if u feel free spek wid me
0, Kim and I started dating in 7th grade, and got married our junior year.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment