Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I take my relationships to the next step?

I know a lot of girls and I will occasionaly talk to them, but how do I take my relationships with them to the next level? And how do I know which girl would be right for me? I'm not sure who would suit me best?How do I take my relationships to the next step?
Easy... Its called picking one out.





In short... Keep talking to all of those girl friends of yours... Chances are strong that you will quickly run into one that you will build feelings for. Once this happens, you will know that she is right for you.





Good Luck and I Hope this Helps..How do I take my relationships to the next step?
Its not really that simple bro. First off how do you know they like you like that, secondly if you ocassionally talk them would nt you want to be friends first to get to know them better.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment