Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you think online relationships can work?

I met a guy online a few years ago and we lost touch. Now we have reconnected and have been chatting quite a bit. He's cute and funny and I like him a lot. We live really far away from one another and I'm scared to get to like him too much because I'm thinking it could never work. Do you think long distance can work if we eventually moved closer to one another?Do you think online relationships can work?
Yeah, I guess it can work, I was dating this guy online too, and they can work, if you eventually meet in an appropriate manner, and still like eachother.


Just be careful. (:


Good Luck.





Smileeees. (:Do you think online relationships can work?
3 and 1/2 years ago I met her and she does live far away, I live in Hershey Pennsylvania and she lives in Hutchinson, Kansas... we talked for a year then we met (I went out there) we clicked... then she came to Hershey met my kids. (they all fell in love with her) I then got sick with Lymphomascytic Lymphoma and Amyloidosis went to the Mayo clinic and she came with me and never left my side... I am now cured and we are still together... even though she is still in Kansas looking after her 94 year old mom.. we soon will be together. so yes some long distant romances do work... good luck with yours and I do wish you love...... Grant M
It work out if you and him WANTS it to work out.





Just like any other relationships, it'd work-out if both of you WANTS it to work out. But if one of you aren't giving your all, then it's over.





So yeah, same as any other relationships. I know people that met their spouse online. And in my opinion, those people are really lucky and they appear more happy than the people who met through real life, and it makes me wonder sometimes.





When there's a will, there's a way. You can achieve what you want if you put your heart into it. But sometimes, if you're really 100% bent on working it out but he isn't, then it's hard. And what IF, what IF he has a girl he's interested in, in real life? someone from his school, workplace, town, hood etc


.....you can never know





Both of y'all play a part if y'all want this ta work out.
I met my fiance online.We've been together 3 years now.He lives in the States, i live in the UK.We can't get together often, it's expensive and i have my sister to care for so getting over there is damn difficult.We talk every night on Skype for hours and hours.


It works,we trust each other completely,and absolutely adore each other.





Hope things work out for you.
i think that it is a bad idea.....


they do not work..


But you can stay friends and talk through the internet!


sometimes talking with a person you don't really know is very good because you can freely express yourself!
im also in a long distance relationship and trying to work it out. if you arent too sure of the person you are dating i prefer you get out of it.
Nope, most likely wont work... distance is a huge factor seen as how you or him can be doing one thing and telling another... and there's too many creepy liars on the internet.
As long as you have trust and loyalty, there is no reason it can't work





there are worse situations, that are all long distance but at least online you can track your partner and communicate
No they don't
may be by chance,
Maybe online friendships, but not a relationship in which you're ';going out with them'; since it's online.
They don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment