Saturday, January 23, 2010

Question for those who had bad relationships with their moms. How did that affect your future?

I heard that ppl who had bad relationships with their mothers have problem in the future. Is this true for u? Please explain. Thanks.Question for those who had bad relationships with their moms. How did that affect your future?
all my life i have had problems with my mom


i came home from college and she gave me a pregnancy test


she never trusted me and always accused me of stuff i never did





now i just forgave her. i try to have a relationship with her since my dad died last july. but i live a nice life with my husband. i really dont have much relationships with other females and i want to be a better mom that how my mom treated meQuestion for those who had bad relationships with their moms. How did that affect your future?
I dont know b/c i have a really good relationship with my mother, but I have a lot of friends that have been in bad relationships with their moms and when they need the support a mom can only give them, they really just don't know where else to look. I look at them and their confused and don't know who to trust. This makes them grow up with the missing love only a mom can give and really their lives just aren't as together.
I had one of these relationships with my mom growing up but it did not effect anything in my life since then except for one thing. I should have recognized it for what it really is...indifference! I could have been a little bit closer to her and not labeled it as a ';bad relationship';. Being her daughter does not mean that I have to think,act or share all the same opinions that she has. But, love means in spite of all these things. In short...the in differences.
hi no that's not true me and my mother had a bad relationship when i was younger but after i grew up we were really close my mother went to a nursing home and i went to school and got my cna and went into nurseing so i could take care of her she passed away 7yrs ago at the age of 58 and we were really close than i miss her so much but i proved my love to her all the way til the end i now have three grown children and 5 grandbabies and we have a good relationship life is really what you make it honey so take a deep breathe and take it day by day good luck to you
I've had problems with my now estranged father all my life.





I find it so hard to trust men. When a man is being nice to me, I get suspicious because it is so foreign to me. I push people away who get too close. To be honest, I pick the worst possible men every time. I don't know how to break that cycle.





It has affected me more than I like to admit. I'm still trying to deal with how a healthy relationship works. You just have to take it one day at a time.
well for me yes because I grew up with an abusive father and a gay mother. It has really affected my life because I really with she could have been there for me as a shoulder to cry on. And it probably will affect my future as I get older because I would never leave. My child like she left me. We still talk but it's just sorta diffrent

No comments:

Post a Comment