Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you believe in platonic relationships between a male and a female?

Do you believe that a man and a woman can be friends, and only friends, with no sexual tension whatsoever between them? Just wondering as I saw a CNN article about this today.Do you believe in platonic relationships between a male and a female?
yupp. my best friend is a guy and we are both in great relationships with no interest in eachother once so everDo you believe in platonic relationships between a male and a female?
As a woman I beleive that we can be just friends although my male friends have a differing opinion. They say if a guy hangs out with you he would like to try but he won't as we/you/them are just friends and they don't want to end the relationship/friendship.
Yeah. Almost all of my guy friends and I have platonic relationships.
Hi. Yes. I do believe. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment