Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can long distance relationships temporary work?

I met a wonderful prince charming on line. We e-mail and talk on the phone several times a day. He lives in Madrid,Spain, I Canada. He plans to come to meet me in Sept. We already feel we are in love. We want to marry. It has not been a month yet? I am truly in love. Please advise.Can long distance relationships temporary work?
I met my boyfriend online as well but we took it slow.... A month is pretty fast... Just be very careful! How well do you know him? How old are the two of you? If you're already planning on getting married try to get to know his family and friends to see if he is really who he says he is! My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years now and I love him with everything that I am, but I don't recommend people finding love online just because of the fact that you never know what you're getting into... Trust your instincts and be safe!





As for the long distance relationship? If you are both committed to making it work then yes, it can work. Make sure you communicate often, if not everyday. There are so many different ways to make it happen, phone, email, text, letters, video chats... It all depends on if the two of you are ready and willing to make it happen!





Hope this helps! :) Can long distance relationships temporary work?
i fell in love with a girl and dated her for over two years but she ended up moving away to boston while i was stuck in tennessee. we promised each other the world and everything in it and swore that we would not let distance tear us apart and truly believed that it wouldn't. we thought we had a relationship unlike any other and we too talked about marriage but separation does strange things to people and allows them to forget what they truly wanted at one point. we stayed together for about a year and long story short, we were both madly in love, 100% loyal to each other, and always in agreement but it still didn't work out. she broke the **** out of my heart and i still struggle daily with the pain but i wouldn't replace a second of our time together. if you truly love this guy go for it, but be prepared for a lot of heartache and misery that often times comes with a long distance relationships. after all it's better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all

No comments:

Post a Comment