Saturday, January 23, 2010

What should i do when my girlfriend suddenly decides to break off from relationships?

This girl i've been with for more than a year suddenly decides to concentrate on her studies and wants to stop all matters related to a BGR.She starts to reply my texts very slowly and I asked her if it was because of another guy.She thinks i dont trust her and now she's ignoring me.I've tried apologising but she doesnt seem to want to forgive me.What do i do?What should i do when my girlfriend suddenly decides to break off from relationships?
The worst thing for you to do is to keep tracking her down. I know it might be hard after first but it's probably best to become involved in as many active activities as possible to get your many focus off of her. Sometimes in relationships, the other person just needs their space and uses any dumb reason to get away.





Trust me its best if you just text her to say hey every now and again to see hows shes doing. Don't come off as if your trying to get back with her. Just show her that you still care about her and you just want to see how shes doing. Sort of like a check up.





By constantly texting or calling your not making things any better. Your really just pushing her away more. Through time she will see how much of a nice guy you are, how much you care, whats shes missing out in and how much she misses you.





Remember every now and again is the best opinion. And keep it short and simple unless shes running on in the conversation. For now strictly texting, then as thing progress, let it turn into phone calls which will then turn into frequent visits.What should i do when my girlfriend suddenly decides to break off from relationships?
I was with the same woman for 11 years. Last year, around this time, weird **** started to go down. Not answering phone calls, not replying to texts, etc... I kept hearing the same old crap about how I bad I treated her. I didnt treat her bad. But I couldn't figure out what it was that I was doing. To make a long story short, that ***** had been hooking up with some other dude. If you know in your heart and in your mind that you aint doing nothing wrong, DONT apologize! I wouldn't doubt that there is a new dude. I hope not. That has got to be some of the most painfull mesery that a woman can put a man through. If you think that she is cheating on you, she probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment