Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much should I tell me new bf about my past relationships?

We have been dating for 2 months and he has told me about his 2 former wives. I have been married once and have told him a lot about my ex-husband but not about the 2 bf's I've had since my divorce of 4 years ago. Should I tell him about my ex-boyfriend who used to live with me?How much should I tell me new bf about my past relationships?
If you want to start a healthy relationship I think you should tell him everything. Don't leave skeletons in your closet just for the simple fact that later on down the road you don't want him to find this stuff out from other people. Honesty is what every great relationship is based on.How much should I tell me new bf about my past relationships?
I am a firm believer that the past is the past and that's where it should stay!


There are things that I don't believe anyone should know about except for yourself. If too much is told, and the person that you have told feels threatened by the information it will surface during an argument. Things have a nasty way of rearing it's ugly head again and being placed out of context.
It all depends on him. I think, should he express a desire to know about these things, he has the right to know about them. However some men don't want to hear that kind of thing in which case it would be acceptable to omit that information. If it were me, I wouldn't want to know anything about the guys you were with before because it would disturb me, but that's just me.
Dont tell him too much.. guys start doubting you after a while... And they get uncomfortable.. Trust me. Tell him about the ones that really really affected you.. And after that... dont open the subject unless he asked you to tell him about it.. if he finds out about it later, just tell him the truth, you didnt think it was important, and you didnt want to bring it up, because you though that maybe it would disturb him. Ok. But never tell him everything in that department..
I look at it like this my girl friend and i both have a past we share


anything and everything and laugh about it.My past is what helps me be the man i am not the boy i once was.If he is ma chore you


you should be able to talk to him about anything
U don't have to tell him everything, basically a general back round of each, if a guy lived w/u I would tell him, if you really like this guy, u don't want anything coming up later that would bite u in the a$$. good luck with your new relationship
Personally, I think you should.


Except do just blurt it out. During dinner or something casually bring it up. Like ';The weirdest thing just happened. I ran into an ex';. He'll want to hear more about him, and then you can mention the other guys.





-Michal %26lt;3
it's up to you, really. you don't have to tell him unless you feel it gives him an idea of why you may behave/act certain ways. a lot of times it's discouraged for someone to bring up past relationships; at least too often.
If it's serious tell him everything,he's told you about his past relationship and it's unfair to keep him in the dark now.Things like these have a way of coming out eventually.
well, first of all, if he really likes you, then you shouldn't worry about about telling him things about your life :D If he told you about his gf's, you could tell him about your ex bf in a nice way :P
Yes tell him. Not telling him would result in him not trusting you if someone brought your ex up in conversation with him.





Secrets aren't best kept in relationships.
um...its a bit too early dont you think? dont rush things just yet......and dating someone who had two marriages before? wow is all i can say lol.......dont rush things too quickly before you might push him away or he might push you away
if you want the relationship to go further, you might want to share that info
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya if ur getting married then u should tell him evrything so that in future u both dont have any kind of fight or argument regarding ur past
Tell him if he asks, if it's relevant or if you really feel you need to. No reason to bring it up out of the blue.
IMHO as little as possible. if needed, lie
yeah u must tell her otherwise whn he wuld get to know it about tht later he wuld be real angry

No comments:

Post a Comment