Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I find and build relationships with Real Estate Investors?

I am a beginner in the real estate field in Long Island, NY. At my beginner level I am starting out by wholesaling. I am a ';deal finder';, my problem is that I have no problem finding the deals but I am having trouble finding the investors to buy the deals. Any suggestions?How can I find and build relationships with Real Estate Investors?
BE the investor. Skip the middleman, even if you ARE the middleman.





If you have a knack for finding deals with large profit margins, I can help.





I can provide financing for 100% of the purchase price, 100% of the rehab costs, and the closing costs. You'll need a couple hundred dollars out of pocket for appraisal and inspection.





If the margins allow, go ahead and hire a contractor to do the work. Try the next ';sure thing'; you get and go from there.





You should give me a call. My contact info is at:





http://www.NepaMortgageTips.com/flippingHow can I find and build relationships with Real Estate Investors?
AA
Join the local clubs that have real estate agents; but the best is join the real estate investment club in your area, as they can be found on line real easy: ie: North Atlanta Real Real Estate Investors, Real Estate investors of South Knoxville and so forth. These clubs let your present your deal and partnership up with someone or several. Good Luck.
You are describing yourself as a 'birddog'.





There are plenty of investors looking for 'birddogs' to find the deal and cut you in.





Try the forums in this website ......





http://www.thecreativeinvestor.com





best place for this question.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment