Saturday, January 23, 2010

What signs have been your serious relationships and how have they ended?

Also, please tell me your signs. For example I am Gemini Sun/Virgo Moon/Libra Rising and my serious relationships have been:


(all males)


1. Saggitarius sun; ended poorly but we are friends now


2. Saggitarius sun; ended poorly we hate eachother


3. Leo sun; he dumped me


4. Libra sun; just drifted apart


5 got back together with Leo sun; I dumped him


6. Scorpio sun; he moved to another country


7. Got back together AgAin with Leo from 3 and 5 and now we are engaged!





You?What signs have been your serious relationships and how have they ended?
i am sagittarius sun, sagittarius moon, capricorn rising


1. scorpio sun, we were too different, he wanted me to do as he says, plus i am sure he cheated, long distance relationship


2. piesces sun, two different personalities, the lust couldnt get more far, long distance relaitonship


3. libra sun, the best of the best, it was all good but i couldnt accept all his friends, which were mostly girls, also long distance relationship, that ruined all, if we were close we would get through all porblems





yeah i am kind into long distance relationships.. start to think thats my fate.. but that is a plus since i m sag and freedom loving





~~~What signs have been your serious relationships and how have they ended?
Only been on one serious relationship so far.





I am a Sun Leo/Moon Pisces/Venus Cancer/Mars Taurus and Sagittarius Rising





My ex is a Virgo Sun,we're on long distance relationship for a year and the reason why we broke up is that we live in two different countries,very far from each other(We both realize that we both can't stand this type of relationship for long)..but we remain friends.We trust each other more than ever despite that we don't talk as much,and sometimes i can't help but thinking that we are still going to be together if our relationship is not a distance relationship one(we do have great chemistry i believe).
im a taurus with a moon in virgo and venus in gemini





1. cancer sun: ended bad he cheated on me for 90 percent of the relationship. he's been trying to come bk every since i dumped him that was in 06





2. sag sun: ended bad we were just to different





3:cancer sun: we just stop talking. he had the habit of popping in and out of my life when convenient for him





4: aquarius sun: he is the love of my life
I haven't had a lot of serious relationships. My rising sign is Taurus, Sun sign Aquarius, and Venus sign Pisces.





1. Pisces, I was pretty young but I had loved him from first sight. He is still one of my ';friends';.





2.Aries, he was just so boring and strange.





3.Aquarius-******** SOB ever, we dated for a week and he cheated on me.





4. Libra (my current relationship and only serious one)- we have been dating for 2 years and 4 months tomorrow. I love him so much. I'm only 16 and found my true love %26lt;3 :]
sagittarius sun: we were together for almost six years then we drifted apart slowly


aquarius sun: we were together for a few months but then i broke up with him


gemini sun: we were together twice but i dumped him the first time and i took the dumping the second time


the others were blow off


now i'm with this guy we are four days three years apart
1. virgo - we kept having fights. we really didn't get each other. we had issues with his ex. i couldn't stand it. he eventually got sick of me.


2. leo/ aquarius moon - things were perfect. he was everything i wanted in a man, minus the cheating. when i confronted him, he tried to manipulate me... it didn't work. i dumped him.
Taurus -- i got bored after 5 years but we still talk


Taurus -- i got bored but we still talk again lol


Pices---- we hate eachother!! always argued





Scorpio-- we are married so happy





which is random as i dont normally like scorpion men
I am a Taurus/Pig





My most serious relationships were:





Scorpio/Dog - two years engaged. I didn't know he had been sleeping with my best friend since the night he proposed to me.





Pisces/Boar - 1 1/2 yrs engaged. Things were wonderful, but he was a little overly sexist one day at a concert towards the performs and I was so pissed that I wanted to leave. In the parking lot he started telling me that I was a waste of time, effort and money. I never forgave him for that and he did try calling me back to see why I never called him after a few days and then after a week. I just laughed at him, he got made, we both just moved on in different directions.





Leo/Boar - 1 1/2 yrs. I gave him everything he wanted and more, but he wanted to sleep with other women too and still be with me. For that reason, he always broke up with me before sleeping with another woman and then begged for my forgiveness later to come back. I endured it for about a year before I went so numb that I didn't care anymore, but then again I never wanted sex anymore either. It was killing him to see how lifeless I became and then one day I just left him and ripped him a new one verbally.





Cancer/Tiger - 10 months. He always accused me of cheating on him and I never understood why. I gave up my social life to please him, but one day a ';friend'; of his wrote to me telling me that he was cheating on me that he groped her and etc, then months later I found a condom wrapper on the floor next to his bed (we never used condoms), and the last draw was finding him an 7 different dating sites that he was always logging into, and finding 2 new condoms (condoms are sold in a minium of 3 per pack - so where was the third? He never answered).





I have learned that boars cannot be with boars. and that 2 leaders cannot be with each other either. Neither can 2 people with venus in Gemini. Also Taurus and Scorpio are opposites - bad idea.
well, if you want to know what love is, then turn you Holy Bible to 1 Corinthians 13:4-8





if you don't have one, then here it is:





Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.





Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment