Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's your opinion on relationships in which the girl is taller than the guy?

To you think he might develop some sort of inferiority complex?


Or, do you think it wouldn't effect either of the two?What's your opinion on relationships in which the girl is taller than the guy?
Well am 6ft1/2 , so most of the guys I have ever dated were shorter than me. I've been with a guy that was 5'7 and he was really proud of being with me and we really didn't care if people kept staring at me. He even used to buy me high heels and stick 2 fingers up at whoever was tryna rain on our parade.lol


However I was with a guy who was 5';9 he had real confidence issues, whenever we went somewhere and if he saw a taller man he would clutch me like some desperate dude, always scared I would leave him for someone taller although I was with him for like over 3 years.





So its all about confidence really, if you got the confidence it takes to be in a relationship that goes against the ';norm'; and are truly in love (but that goes without saying) then things should work out What's your opinion on relationships in which the girl is taller than the guy?
It can work very well.





There was a girl on this very board once in this situation and she was happy as hell marrying the guy. A right sort of man will win out much of the time.





There is also a case for the man being taller, and that's a school of thought, too.





To be honest, in this day and age if it's one man and one woman, that's the paramount concern.
I think its completely fine. height isnt what should matter as long as the two people are interested in each other/ love each other then the relationship will work. if you reject people because of their height then you might reject someone who is perfect for you! one of my friends is dating a guy who is shorter than she is and neither of them care and they are happy in their relationship


hope i helped!
The only ones that will really have a problem are those around you. If you like her and you dont care, its up to you to make her feel comfortable about your relationship. If it does make a difference to her, she will most likely break it off real quick.
wouldnt effect either of the two, my dad is shorter than my mom, and they have been happily married for 16 years, and believe me, when my dad gets mad, he is the boss, if u mess with him your done for.
well i would rather the guy taller then ther girl =)





plz answer my question =) %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Height, looks, whatever on the outside doesn't matter, it's what is on the inside that counts





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
It's great. I've had a few taller girlfriends where they were anywhere from 1 inch taller to 4 inches taller and I would say they were all great and a lot of fun.
Awesome. Lol
depends how each of them respond to the situation
the ones are i know are fine.
lol, I don't know man, I think I would feel kind of weak and pathetic if my girlfriend is taller then me.
i dated a girl taller then me for a while. i really cant think of any ill effects it might have cost
My opinion is to each their own...And ';they'; shouldn't give a **** what anyone else thinks.
non issue, love is love!
i could care less
love those close body hugs
I don't think the two people really care..


Pete Wentz feels less like a man when Ashlee wears heels though..
I think that it doesn't matter. I'd rather date a nice/smart shorter guy, then a mean stupid tall guy
to be BRIEF I can say LITTLE about this. In SHORT I guess it could always make a TINY man feel SMALL

No comments:

Post a Comment