Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can a man be confident at work and nervous and indirect in personal relationships?

This guy I like at work is very confident, but he never directly asks me to go out. However, when ever i ask him, he usually accepts if his schedule will allow. He usually fills me in on his schedule - when he is taking time off, where he's going for the weekend. He never talks about other women so I don't think he's seeing anyone. Do you think he's into me and just shy or is just being ';friend';?Can a man be confident at work and nervous and indirect in personal relationships?
Yes, actually I married one of those guys.





Go watch two movies and see which character you think you are -- in Broadcast News, the two work together and are friends, and the guy keeps putting off telling her he loves her, because he's shy and scared of what might happen.





Then watch Desk Set, where the office guy is using the girl for her brains and has no intention of ever taking her seriously.





It's the best way to find your answer.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment