Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How has alcoholism or other addictions impacted your life and relationships?

Are you or someone you know addicted to alcohol or drugs? How has your relationship changed or stayed the same because of this person's addiction? How do you feel around this person? Have you lost or gained any respect for this person? What bothers you most about people with addictions?How has alcoholism or other addictions impacted your life and relationships?
My father was an alcoholic. I love him, and I know he loved me, but while his addiction didn't effect my relationship with him, it did effect his relationship with everyone else. And his death, while I was deployed to Iraq two years ago, hit me really hard. His health went downhill really fast. But he, like a lot of addicts, was using drink to chase other demons away, which I think is the reason why I can drink, and I may want to drink, but I don't need to drink, because I don't have issues like that.How has alcoholism or other addictions impacted your life and relationships?
2 family member with cocaine. kinda screwed me up from genetics.


never want to have anything to do with that person really, and never will, because one of the people ended up dyeing from a heart attack. but for the guy, hes somewhere,i could care less though,hes the one that screwed his life up for himself and his kids. thankfully im not involved with that.


______________________________________


oh, about your answer thank you very much!


her maiden name is


firstname: angela


middle: marie


last: robinson.


about 23.


she lived in simi valley california


before she moved out with her parents.


before that it was northridge california.


her parents names are susan robinson and


and david robinson[not married just same names by cooincidence] in their 50's.





i really apreciate you trying to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment