Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do racists have relationships with people they are prejudice against?

I have seen a lot of people who seem to dislike a certain race or ethnicity but will date, marry, or just have sex with a person of that race or ethnicity. Why do people do that? Ain't that strange?Why do racists have relationships with people they are prejudice against?
Robert Mugabe is like the only Black man to ADMIT why black males go for white females.





I don't like you Robert, but Kudos for admitting that!





So, Yeah, I was about to say that Blacks breed with white women to destroy the white race, but I don't think I need to say that.














And in Blacks own way, they secretly admire the white race. ';also already sort of said';Why do racists have relationships with people they are prejudice against?
I think sometimes people have conflicting ideas. They might have prejudices, and then meet someone of a different race that doesn't really fall into the catagories they've created - so they might actually come to find out that they like the person for who they are. Unfortunately some people never get to the actual ';getting to know you'; phase of a relationship (friendship or romantic relationship) because their prejudices keep them from it.





I think we should all make the effort to look a little deeper, and not rely on stereotypes to define who we should love, like, or hang out with.
Thats a good question! Yeah I agree with you on this. I see that a lot. When I first move from Cali to NC, I never heard of ';redneck'; or any crazy racist people. I came to realize that there is a lot of that here in NC. But it has gotton better when I was in 12th. I had friends with white, black, hispanic, and other asian. I see a lot of the cocky football high school that be hating to Hmong people and black but I saw a lot trying to date them Hmong girls. Its kind of funny to think about it. hahaha. I love all kind. black, white, asian, hispanic or whatever. I love all kind!
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! i know from personal expierence this white guy who married a dark women soo when he married her he could take advantage of her and use her whenever he was taking too court for making racial slurrs, and PRETEND he wasn;t racist when he showed his wife and kids but it kinda backfired when one of his kids turned out white haha


i HATE THOSE PEOPLE1!! AND GERMANS HAVE BEEN KNOWN FOR DOING THAT!! ohhh yea and i believe it's karma getting back at them
Well i don't really know. My boyfriend is white and i;m Mexican and his whole family is racist, but they have no problem with me dating their son. I asked him that and he said he's just against people who break the law and do things that will affect them which happens to be minority.
Yes, it is. Look at Richard Pryor, he talked about white ppl all the time and turned around and married a white woman and still talked bad about them. It happens a lot with black men, they will talk about cracker this and that and still desire white woman. I dont think ppl can help it.
Because often they have to swallow their pride when they realize ';that those who discriminate, master....'; well you know the rest.
they are hypocrites.





they get turned on by thought of being with someone completely different from them (come on white guys you know you've always wanted to bang a black chick!)
Because they secretly admire them.
Because they're secretly jealous of them.
I encourage interracial dating with whites. We must do all we can to destroy their genes and them as a people. The devil cannot win over us. I call it the genocidal weapon of sex
It just depends. I know sometimes i talk about white people bad, but my boyfriend is white.
probably theyre jealous of that race and wants to feel better by making fun of them
Pussy face.
Dunno its very weird.
yea i went out with a white girl
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment