Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I make my relationships last longer?

I've always had problems with relationships because I seem to stop ';liking'; the person I am seeing. I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months and I really like her. I haven't liked anyone so much before and for some reason I feel like I'm growing tired of her which feels very strange to me. I don't know if it's just a bad day I'm having or what but I want to know how to make my relationships last longer because I've never had one over 2 months long.How can I make my relationships last longer?
.Treat them with respect and stop making excuses for your own shortcomingsHow can I make my relationships last longer?
maybe you are not ready for a serious relationship. Once that right person comes along you wont get tired of her. Sure things may get rough or she may be annoying at times, but you have to work through those things

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment