Thursday, January 21, 2010

What would you say your biggest fear is when it comes to relationships?

I think mine is losing trust in that person whom I is also engaged in the relationship also, but not having the balls to do anything about it.





Eh. I could probably think of lots more.What would you say your biggest fear is when it comes to relationships?
1. Cheating


2. Loses trust


3. Lying





I would like to have a healthy relationship.What would you say your biggest fear is when it comes to relationships?
That ill fall massively, and the feelings wont be reciprocated...


That ill be so in awe of someone i fail to see the obvious, whats right in front of me. Taking someone for granted.....Never know what you have until its gone.
The fear that I won't be a very good partner. I'm quite quiet and like my freedom. I need to find someone who isn't needy and can put up with my distance at times.
Getting my heart broken. It's happened far too many times.





With me, men seem to go very quickly from ';You're the best thing ever!'; to ';Bored now, bye.';
Sleeping with him then he decides he doeant want commitment..
Probably causing your partner to lose interest in you.


That they will simply not like you anymore
That I'm just being used as an experiment.


I sure hope that's not the case for me right now.
Probably that I'm just being played or used; like, I'm not some booty call. Either that or being cheated on.
Rejection





Being left for another guy
That she'll get sick of me, like everyone does. Then I'm alone again.
Them lying to me, I believe the lie, and then later on I find out it's a lie...... Ouch.
Being used
His is so big that, well, if I told you, I'd get my ID deleted.
i would have to say trust and them hurting me
me liking them a whole lot more than they like me. it makes me feel like I'm clingy :(.
being alone in the end.
Putting so much effort into it and in the end get my heart broken. It happens I know but it sucks. ;/
Opening up my heart, only to have it broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment