Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I fix my relationships and mental outlook?

Hi.


I am 41 and have Bipolar with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I just survived breast cancer and other health issues. I have been going to therapy and Psyche doctors for three years. I have taken about every med there is and I am diligent and compliant with taking them. I have come to the realization that I have no true friends and that just about everyone I know speaks ill of me or does not like me. I am super defensive and have zero confidence. The only time anyone calls or even comes by is when they have something they want. My support people are my husband and daughter who are very tired and stressed out from all of this. Where do I start?How do I fix my relationships and mental outlook?
Talk to others in the same situation.





http://www.crazyboards.org


http://z9.invisionfree.com/Bipolar_Haven





I'v found both to be a great help.How do I fix my relationships and mental outlook?
First of all I would like to say that you are a strong women!!!! I would start out by looking into a support group of cancer survivors, great place to meet people who can really under stand you. Good luck.
I think you should start building your self confidence. You are a wonderful person that knows a lot about life (after all that you have been through). Once you get your self confidence back you will attract new friends. Good luck! Adriana
start looking at your self and see where the problem is. Then go from there is all I know
It seems like we are in the exact situation.
Your past is not who you are.
Boy, you must be exhausted!! I'm sorry to hear about your stresses. You say that you are defensive and have no confidence...this could be why you feel you have no ';true friends';. Maybe you are just over analyzing all of your interactions. With little self esteem, you are constantly putting yourself down. You are not letting yourself believe that people do care about you and love you. Have you treated an inpatient treatment facility? I might be a good break for you. Best wishes for a happy and healthy you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment