Saturday, January 23, 2010

How many people in happy relationships know that their significant other has lied ?

Who knows that their significant other has lied to them and are still in happy relationships and what did they lie about. Please answer taking poll for a classHow many people in happy relationships know that their significant other has lied ?
After 22 years-yes. I hate lying, and my man and I both work very hard to be honest and have integrity. Even if it costs a price.How many people in happy relationships know that their significant other has lied ?
Yes, I know that my fiance has lied to me about several big issues. Dealbreaking issues! I'm not happy about it obviously, and his deceit has had a huge impact on me and our relationship, but for now I continue to love him, and Im trying to forgive and regain my trust (which I realise its his job to earn my trust back). If he continues to be a liar, then I will have to rethink whether he is worth it. If it ends, it will be his loss, and he knows it, cause Im a pretty good catch ;-)
100%. ';Everybody Lies'; (Dr. Gregory House)





mainly it's about stupid stuff that doesn't really matter... ';did you come?'; ';yes it was a good one.'; (and well you know she/he didn't... you CAN feel it with a partner you're familiar with)...





';did you mail the water bill?'; ';yes dear, sent it at work.'; (it's sitting on your desk at work so you mail it the next day)...





if you're smart you let these little things go or it drives you crazy.
yep we were in a happy r/s but he lied to me, and ididnt even know til a year later. so yeah.
its v difficult to find smone still living together..)lol

No comments:

Post a Comment