Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who out there is old fashioned when is comes to relationships?

I am old fashioned, I like to take things slow and I like things to be the same between the two of us. Who out there is the same?Who out there is old fashioned when is comes to relationships?
That would be me. I want to take things slow as well, especially in relation to sex.Who out there is old fashioned when is comes to relationships?
I've rushed into a relationship and it was awful to the extreme. This current one is taken at a better pace where we're getting to know each other properly and things like that. That's a much better path than wham... what??? oh geeezzz, what was I thinking...
I'm the very same way. I like to take the time to get to know someone before I rush into a relationship.
I agree with you. People go too fast in relationships; things need time to develop.
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment