Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why are Fililpinas attitudes toward relationships so different than American women?

I went to the Philippines for my first time 18 months ago. I have visited the islands 5 times since. While I was there I dated a few filipinas and every time I went I fell in love all over again. The way I was treated was so much different. I can't understand why the difference in attitudes towards a realionship between men and women.Why are Fililpinas attitudes toward relationships so different than American women?
There seems to be set roles for women and men of that culture. Women know what is expected of them. Men know how to act and what is expected of them. There are so many blurred lines of what is socially acceptable here in the states. It's a cultural thing.





If you like it so much, consider moving there. Why are Fililpinas attitudes toward relationships so different than American women?
:) because we always treasure relationships


we are raise in such a way that LOVE and RESPECT matter a lot in a relationship.


whether we like a person or not, if he loves us. we should respect it. and we will teach ourselves loving the guy the same way he did. (mostly succeed)


even i as Filipina dont now exactly why,


maybe because of our culture.


very family oriented.


we treasure relationships.


that's it!





:D personally, i am disappointed because some women and men are influenced by western attitude.


:(


playing with Love. sex not make love.





i just hate it!
Some or most Filipinas value love and respect more than what the person posseses.I am not having a comparison between an American or a Filipina woman Im just tryin to elaborate my answer. Filipinas respect men and selfless.





So, you like playing the field when you are in the Philippines LOL!! Good luck!!
I'm a Filipino. Well, Filipinas are loving. They are mature and old enough to handle things. American Girls are like, ';Desperate';. Filipinas are patient enough, like, They say ';I will have a guy in the right time of my life'; Hope it helped :)
They want a green card. So they kissed your butt.





American women are content and spoiled. So they don't need you.





==edit==





If you fell in love with all of these women, then where are they now? If you liked it, why didn't you put a ring on i?
sexy homer racist!

No comments:

Post a Comment