Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you feel about interracial relationships?

I was just wondering how yall feel about interracially dating and relationships. does it bother you at all, or have u gotten past it and just see everybody as a whole?How do you feel about interracial relationships?
doesn't bother me one bitHow do you feel about interracial relationships?
Neither, I like being in them and I like peoples opposition to them. It gives me and my wife common ground, and in a poetic twist, their dislike of our relationship actually makes it stronger.
To each there own, it is such a normal thing anymore atleast where i live that people don't even give a thought
LOL.....how do you feel about it?





Far as I'm concerned we are all people and loveable in every way.
  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment