Thursday, January 21, 2010

How often do online relationships work?

I know a couple of chicks here on Y!A have a thing for me so I was wondering if an online relationship would work out for me.





Also am I allowed more than 1 online girlfriend at a time?





BTW I am also married if that makes a difference.How often do online relationships work?
Aww..that's so sweet , Beer! Don't worry. She and I hit the mall together earlier, and she's all good with it. Less work for her, right?How often do online relationships work?
I'll work on that, Beer ;)

Report Abuse



I met the love of my life (passe) online. You have to start slow though and talk on the phone for a long time to get to know them before meeting up.

Report Abuse



people wake up! he is not married its just his dumb joke.

Report Abuse



Get rid of the wife, and submit to the love of the ILF Posse......


It's cheaper, and they always put out.... Never any headaches.....


And most MILF's share or gamble for you on orgy night....





Hope this helps.
Ok, if you're married, nothing would work out for you. You're not allowed to have any other women beside your wife, no matter where you meet them.
Your marriage license is not valid if she lives in another time zone.
Online relationships are great. You just have to be prepared to have babbies that look just like me!
Ask Bullwinkle and Justice. They can give you the play book for online dating.
WHAT





wtf dude your married and u want to date someone online? wow weird LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment