Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How are your relationships with your brothers and sisters in the family of God?

Are you seeking to do God鈥檚 will in your life?How are your relationships with your brothers and sisters in the family of God?
I find that my true brothers and sisters in the family of God are very few and far between. Many do not follow 24/7 in all aspects our walk with God. They are distracted by earthly temptations and desires. As Jesus says, ';Many who say Lord, Lord will not enter the kingdom of heaven';. How true.


Someone used an analogy, just because I am in a garage doesn't make me a car, same is true for those who go to church, just because you attend doesn't necessarily make you holy.How are your relationships with your brothers and sisters in the family of God?
Some are good and some not so good. I would love to know what Gods will was for me ultimately, other than that I do what I believe to be Gods will in my life.
Mankind is GOD's biggest mistake.


I can only hope that i will eventually get the patience in my life so that i can forgive all as GOD has forgave me.
i think its good

No comments:

Post a Comment