Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I get someone to trust me after their previous bad relationships?

Following the death of my wife(Dec07) I have recently started a new relationship,but all my friends are female, ex work etc. who still like to keep in touch. How can I convince the new person in my life that they are just being good friends?How can I get someone to trust me after their previous bad relationships?
Very simple, you love her for herself and that no one could replace her for the person you love. Let her see what your friends are like and try to get her to be friends with them. If they write you honest notes show them to her and let her know she is all the women you need.


That their friendship is replaceable but she isn't..How can I get someone to trust me after their previous bad relationships?
well if the girl is secure there shouldnt be any trust issues especially if there have been no signs that these are more than just female friends.


the best way to get her to feel included is to introduce her to the important females in your life. more than likely they will become friends and itll work out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment