Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you agree that our relationships with others is a reflection of the relationship we have with ourselves?

I kind of agree with this statement. I never really had good self-esteem and didn't really like myself growing up. Therefore, I rarely had any close friends. I think the more comfortable someone is with themselves the more healthy their relationships will be.Do you agree that our relationships with others is a reflection of the relationship we have with ourselves?
We are our own best friends. We are our own worst enemy. Deep thinking is required here.





Friends and foes are made based on our dealings. It applies to us. I mean if we deal with our body and mind in a decent way, we will have inspirational achievements.Do you agree that our relationships with others is a reflection of the relationship we have with ourselves?
NO. think about it. ur relationship with ur mom, isn't the same with ur self(not only ur mom, anyone else). cuz if it was, u would know absolutely everything about them. And i mean literally everything about them. cuz u know everything about u.
yes i agree, if u don't love yourself u can't love anyone else. the more u think of yourself the better u will do when dealing with others. its also about how we see our maker, and what kind of relationship we have with him.
yes, and strange you would ask this, I just heard this on Deepok Chopra show on XM radio yesterday.
Yes I think I can agree

No comments:

Post a Comment