Friday, January 15, 2010

Relationships?

I am trying to go on a break and spend a lot of me time so I can get my stuff together. At first it was okay and I didnt mind seeing other couples together but now it kinda leaves that icky feeling in my stomach. I really miss being with someone but at the same time I dont want to get into a relationship because I think it might make me feel better. Recently some guy asked me out and I turned him down. It felt so nice to be asked out but I knew that the guy wasnt for me and I wouldnt date him just for the fun of it. How can I keep myself from getting too weak? I dont want just the sexual aspect of it I want it all. I know Im not ready and with Spring and Summer coming things will start to become more of a challenge. Does anyone have any tips for staying my course so I can graduate and move myself forward?Relationships?
Wow this is complicated


Well i had this problem at first, what i did is i stuck to my word


and if i ever doubted it i pushed that thought out of my mind and thought of a new tv progrrame thats out


if it helps write a diary


:) hope this helps.


Please could you please answer my latest question, i'm pretty ****** up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment