Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can long distance relationships work at my age?

There is this girl that I know and we're both pretty interested in each other. We're both 15, but I live in Florida and she lives in California. It's seems like it's going to be very challenging. She says that she is willing to make it work no matter what it takes, and I personally am willing to do the same. So what do you guys think?Can long distance relationships work at my age?
Long distance relationships are more emotional than anything. You don't have the person there physically so all you have is communication which can really make you love her because all you do is have time to get to know each other. Without the gesture of even seeing one another would be extremely hard esp for your age. Just think about all the aspects of a relationship, are you ready to fully trust this person in everything she tells you, your talking bout a 3 hr time difference as well as the distance, that is a big factor as well. Can long distance relationships work at my age?
i think that if you guys both want to make it work, it will work. being away from each other really makes a relationship stronger. it builds a wall of trust, and loyalty. if she believes in you, and if you believe in her, i think it will work. you have to commit to it. it takes two to tango.
When I was 15-16 I had an online relationship. It was okay I guess, and I admit it was kinda stupid. Anyways, we finally met in person and I just knew she wasn't for me. So I guess, give it a shot and do what makes you happy. You'll know if it's not working for you.
if u 2 are willing to work on ur relationship and make it work then great. all I have to say is its very hard. I'm in one right now. it hurts that I cant be wit her. and theres always the question is she cheating
Long distance relationships...from what I understand....are very hard. And at your young age, I think it might be even harder. Why the hell would you want to date someone from the opposite end of the U.S?
nope. but its going to be a wonderful learning experience.
Not for ever. But you won't be sad for the rest of your life about that;)
All I saw was 15. I haven't read your question, but I know it will be stupid. I'm done typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment