Sunday, January 17, 2010

How many relationships did you have before getting remarried?

Did you have short lived relationships or did you find '; the one '; right away?How many relationships did you have before getting remarried?
I have dated five women since the divorce before meeting my current girlfriend. We now live together and will likely get married down the road. Since we are both divorced from alcoholic spouses, we are in no hurry to make it legal.How many relationships did you have before getting remarried?
Well...I didn't go down the suggested path of courtship after my first marriage. I jumped into a relationship with my long-time friend since Middle School and we married. This relationship also ended and I found myself having several one night stands after becoming an alcoholic after my 2nd divorce. I finally straightened up and got a good job, met who is now my 3rd Husband and we have been happily married for 2 years. If I would have done things different I may not have met ';the one'; but my first Husband is now friends with my Husband and I and my 2nd Husband is now my best friend.....it just was a winded and twisted way of getting to this point.
I dated 2 guys when I was in high school. The first was for a year, I only dated him because every one else was dating. The 2nd guy, I liked and it was about 5 months.





Then I met my husband when I was 16 and we been together for 11yrs.
i have had many relationships since my divorce in 1980. i will never marry again.
my husband was my first boyfriend but we broke up and we both were in another relationship then we got back together and have been happily married for 13yrs.so one
Dated many women before finding my wife. It takes time to find who you are looking for. Never settle.
I had many. My husband had few.

No comments:

Post a Comment