Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How would you start off a relationships with someone.?

I've always had problems with the whole I like you and lets date thing. Where should I go on a first date and should I make a move?


I'm a sophomore.


All help is appreciated ^_^How would you start off a relationships with someone.?
sophomore in high school?? sweet me too..


uhh a great first date is the movies..where you don't have to be shame to make a move on her..or him..





then you guys could go relax wherever that its not too public and find out more about the person..





go at your own pace..try to follow the person's lead..you could tell...How would you start off a relationships with someone.?
you come up to them and surprise them witha line they are afraid to hear.
So there.


I would try talking to them, going to I dunno, starbucks or something ?

No comments:

Post a Comment