Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are the cause and effect relationships between the World, Man Ray and his artworks and audience?

I really need to know the cause and effect because I will fail my project.





The world means the time and place, events, society, important individuals, ideas and beliefs, culture, traditions, the environment or the technological advances.


The audience means the critics, patrons, historians, curators, art educators or the general public.What are the cause and effect relationships between the World, Man Ray and his artworks and audience?
鈥淚 tell you the solemn truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood resides in me, and I in him.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment