Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you think about relationships with someone half your age?

My husband has been distant for a long time. He knows this girl who is 20 (he is 43) who he claimed was just a friend. Now the truth is coming out and he called her his girlfriend and says he cares about her. He claims all the do is talk and that she is not the cause of the distance. Does anyone else think that a relationship with an age difference that big could work?What do you think about relationships with someone half your age?
having a relationship with someone half your age wont work because of different stages in life.he is more like a father figure to her than a boyfriend. and she is confused she thinks he is mature because of his age. notWhat do you think about relationships with someone half your age?
i think a relationship with that big of an age difference could work if their is love and patience. i think if your husband has another girl is because u probably doing something wrong , think about it this way which man wouldn't like 2 be married with a 20 year old. i think you should sit down a have a talk 2 see whats the problem don't u think so.
Do I think a relationship with a huge age difference would work? Yes I do, I see it all the time.





Do I think an affair between a 43 year old and a 20 year old will work? No......reason being.....it started out with lies, sex and betrayal.....how can you build a relationship off that.
that big of and age difference will not work, unless both of them are just desperate. It def. will not work
It will probably fail within the next 10 years, but hell, look at the enjoyment will have until then!
I do not. I think that this is wrong.





I wish you the best though!
someone half my age would be 11 ... so that would be disgusting
I think its disturbing...but hey, that happened back then in the 1800s
what a lucky guy
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment