Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why are there less interracial relationships in the west compared to the east?

Everybody seems to keep to themselves in the west. However I see much more interracial relationships between blacks and white and other races in east. Why is this? Do people get more stares there when they are with someone outside their race there?Why are there less interracial relationships in the west compared to the east?
It could be that the east is more diverse.


I'm in Oregon and it's 90% white here.Why are there less interracial relationships in the west compared to the east?
I kind of see what your saying. I live in the south and there are many interracial relationships but whenever I go to the west I see fewer. It's all about the people's taste. Some just aren't ready for all the critisism that comes with being in a interracial relationship.
heh. have you lived in the south?
can you cite your sources?


where are you getting this information from?


generalizations don't count as fact

No comments:

Post a Comment