Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I stop withdrawing from people after my relationships end?

My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday, and I oddly found myself unable to cry. I kept pulling the sadness down to my gut and letting it diffuse through my body instead of crying, because I simply couldn't. We only dated for two months, and it made me feel weak.





How can I stop and get over it?How do I stop withdrawing from people after my relationships end?
nothing can heal a broken relationship other than time. Just do things that relax you and that you enjoy: such as reading,writing,music, or art. Feel free to talk to people about your feelings and you can shorten the span. If you need some1 to talk to feel free to email me!How do I stop withdrawing from people after my relationships end?
Erm, if you break up with them there's supposed to be a good reason for it.





If you think you should stop seeing each other, then do so.





As for what your boyfriend did, it sounds as if he wasn't very gentlemanly about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment