Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do you tie up life goals and relationships?

I am interested in knowing if you guys work the relationships around life goals or the other way around or just go with the flow and do not care about anything.





By relationships i mean bf/gf/wife/husband.How do you tie up life goals and relationships?
I think people should stay more focused on their life goals. If you're in a relationship, that's fine. But never let the relationship take over the life goals you have set.How do you tie up life goals and relationships?
I put my 'life goals' on hold, got married out of high school to a US Marine... traveling ever since, now with a baby on the way. I dont regret it %26amp; wouldnt change a thing, I'm happy but I do wonder when I'll be able to get the chance to do what I want to do instead of following my husbands career wherever it takes us. I think when it comes to relationships and life goals... you either have to pick one, put the other one on hold because most people cant do both- it gets pretty crazy
do your life goals over your relationship otherwise it gets in the way. My marriage has problems cause of it

No comments:

Post a Comment